View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H3er thinking about moving to an H2..need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikikiTed
I should point out that I DO like the H3. I have rented them many times myself and was VERY impressed with the amount of cargo storage.

When we moved to Portland last summer, we did an IKEA trip to Seattle and I filled that thing to the MAX, every nook and cranny. People were like "no way" youre going to do this in one trip. Well, 165 miles left no choice but to! thanks to the boxy inside, there's maximum use of all storage space unlike something like the Infinitiy Rx series.

I think the only disadvantage of the H3 in my opinion is that this interior design, and the window placement/style only works on the H2 because it's higher than the average vehicle. Utilizing the same design on the H3 at a lower viewing level creates more blind spots. Ultimately, it wouldn't stop ME from buying the H3.

You get used to it. I personally love the low roof and small windows. During the blazing summer, it's awesome to keep the sun off of you (I've got skin cancer on my left arm and ear already) When it's nice, I open the massive sun roof. It's large, and it's close so it really opens it up and makes it airy. When it's cloudy and rainy, my sunroof shade is always open making the inside bright and open feeling. I wouldn't have a 3 without it. The blind spots are easy to live with. It's a lot easier than a truck and shell, or a van (which I drove for years) Use the mirrors and no problems.

Teller machines and security gates though, now those ARE a pain in the butt.