View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 06:14 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by MR Tool:

Good question. I believe that 95% of the people who buy Rubicons are going to use it off-road. Why else would you drop another 7-10k for what is to the average driver a sticker on the hood, nicer wheels and a toggle swith on your dash??
I think this would depend on where you live. Around here most of the ones I see have been either built up more to wheel or wheeled hard stock.

In other parts of the country I bet its the other way around.

To be honest I have the same problem with lots of Rubicon owners and I do H2 owners.

The 5 or 10% of people who buy them because they look cool or because its the cool thing to do are jerks. Almost always.

Same thing with hummers. Im sure you guys who wheel your H2s hard are cool people. Most likely you aren't the pretentous type of ******* that gives the H2 its bad name in the wheeling world.

But without knowing true numbers I would be willing to bet that you unpretentous non-*******s that wheel your hummers make up about 5-10% of all the H2s sold.

So basicly you guys here are really getting the short end of the shaft...

Not only do you have to defend the fact that you wheel your rigs but you also have to defend the fact that you aren't a pretentous ******* with a big wallet and a small peter.
Thats gotta be rough...