View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road
Default Fun, offroading turned bad.

Well lets see today i was doing some offroading after it poured, some hills this that, and some water fording. well anyway i see one knew hill which ive never seen before, so i have my friend jump out and spot me going up it. well four tries later i get it up it, i was soo happy i stopped, (my stupid mistake that got me into the mess, and first mistake). Well now i started freaking out, how am i supposed to get out of here, and i was super scared cause this is my first car ever. I run to the nearby wakeboarding facilty got some ropes, cuase i had no ropes or anything (my second mistake) My frends old jeep had no place to hook it on so we had there huge diesel 5.7L subarban come to pull me out. Then, my friends and there dad come over and his dad helps and spots me down cuase there was a huge freakin tree. And there was a whole huge crowd watching us cause in south florida, no ones ever seen a hummer do what its supposed to. Anyway after like 20 minutes we got my car off pheww. I was soo happy, espiaclly cuase there was no damage the car was sitting on the side step, and just the front wheels were stuck, no damage done, i was sooo glad. Have a few videos and pictures that my friend took, as soon as he emials me ill put em up!!!

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)