View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SORRY FOR OFFENDING

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
To All:

It was brought to my attention that I have offended some of the members on here with my (what seemed funny to me) joking and picking fun at little insignificant things. If I have truly offended you, I'm sorry.

I also have to state that at the present time, NO I don't wheel. For one, either I am at work or at home doing work related admin stuff while sim. chatting on this forum hoping to learn and to get a few laughs at the same time. Since I have added the dreadful "bling" to my truck I am officially a "blinger" Oh well, personal opinions are not a major concern to me at this time.

As for the amount of post I have in so short of span....I'm sorry that this offends people as well. Like I stated above, I log on while I am doing work to break the minotinty of the mind draining admin stuff that seems so mudane at times.

For the most part, I think this is a great forum and I have stated before that there seem to be a lot of great people on here as well with a wealth of Hummer knowledge. I do appreciate those that I have had multiple contact with, those I have purchased parts from, and those I have had continuied dialogue with. However, in light of that, it is true that it is impossible to make everyone happy, thus is seen to be true. For these people I will try and watch every little word I post so as not to offend you. As for those that can joke back and not so thinned skinned, thanks...you are indeed what make this forum great!

You had us at hello.

.....You had us at hello.

Great to see things are working out. We all have to satisfy that "Little" turd in us from time to time.

My Video Collectionez