View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 08:27 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

This isnt ugly argonaut, its just the way it is People have had this discussion for a long time.

Steve called some guys out and when you do that some are going to come. I think this is normal and healthy. Anyone who has spent the weekend on the trail with different "brands" has played the game. It kinda sounds like a challange.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I invited some of them to join us on our upcoming White Mountain event...we'll see what happens....

I watched the Disco's and can honestly say that they are entirely in a different catagory from the H2 in terms of capability. Their track is too narrow and their butts hand-out too far. They were all over the place, very poor side-slope and mediocre articulation: could not keep up with me, not even close! Even their modified couldn't match me.

Given all the slams we've taken from Disco owners in the past....I'm laying this issue to rest. No comparison, the Hummer whooped the heck out of them all today, hands down, iron-clad, done-deal.

Great guys, nice vehicles, but the question still stands......who's next? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love to see and participate in a gathering of all types of rigs and see how they all do.

Being the owner of a Hummer, and spending a weekend with some disco's, I PERSONALLY dont see things the way Steve saw them. The guys I went with rocked and their rigs impressed me greatly(the modified ones even made one hill I couldn't). Sufice to say I have much respect for the LR badge. This may be due to my poor driving skills or inexpierence but I felt they were a good match.

I would love to see an event put togather where we could put the keyboards away and have some fun What do ya think