View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 03:36 PM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Road,

I actually admire the time and detailed effort put into it. Like I said before, I don't like it or dis-like it.

It's like seeing a woman with a hot body but ugly face.

What I don't get is why post FUH2 pics. A more effective way would be to post more of the Humdeville.

BUT WAIT!...You don't have anymore pics right? You're just a 13 year old who took the pics and now trying to pawn it off as your own?

BTW, I'm somewhere in between a Cracker and a Moon Pie . Every race has a racist...Don't play that card here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis...thank YOU for the oblique props, as well

The reason for posting the FUH2 pics is simple....to paraphrase Forest Gump, "juvenile is as juvenile does"....

Scroll up this thread...you'll see that "Pewter" decided to throw in his two cents worth, and it was rude and insulting....I figured, gee....I betcha I can be as rude and insulting, maybe even moreso!

Now, I did show restraint....if you'll notice, I only posted pics of pewter H2's...my little jab was intended for him, and even though he probably missed the point...a few other pinheads got offended, so the exercise was a success.

Now then....YOU make a good point...why NOT post more pics of the HUMdeVille? I think I'll do that.

As regards who I am.....my name is Bill. My e-mail is bill@roadsurfer.net. My phone number is 916-381-2003.

If you have the fortitude, feel free to call.

And to reiterate, I wasn't play the "race card"...I was calling one of the lemmings a racist. He agreed with me. That issue SHOULD be obvious, and resolved, by now...so I suggest YOU drop the implicit support for your boy. He accepts his failures...I accept his failures...so lets just let it go