View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 04:12 PM

Detonate is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JSB:
Just out of curiosity, where are you wheeling? 360 is as good as closed, and Marshall Creek is close to being off limits.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>360 is the closest place I've wheeled.

It's also where I took my boss.

I haven't got to go wheelin in quite some time because the only other guy I know with a 4x4 just passed away, and the one time I went wheelin' alone, I got stuck.

Besides 360 and Marshal Creek, there is Gilmor, AGR Wheelin' Ranch, and K-Rocks.

I also have a friend with a **** load of land near Quana.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I know you have to see H2s at the Parks mall in Arlington. I saw a few tax free weekend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I haven't personally seen one there before. I've seen them at Outback, and some of the restraunts, but that's it.

Of cousre I only go to the Mall for the movie theater and I park outside of Galyon's.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Of course there were several Toyotas, GMs, Fords, Infinitys, Lexus, Nissans, Mercs, etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Of course there were. That was kind my point. Just because you see them at the mall or whatever doesn't mean anything.

We had an H2 offroad thing at AGR and there was this dude out there with a seriously chromed up black H2. Seeing it on the streets you'd never think he'd wheel it. Yet he was the first one up every obstacle we did that day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>My buddy has an awesome picture of his Dodge on top of a burned Caddy out there. He has 38's though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Let's see it!!!!

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder