View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by H2Finally:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Free padding seems unnatural. I'll pay a little to pad. I wonder if we can take it to the extreme whereby I can simply pay for, say, 1,000 posts without even typing. Jason would just have the Elcova drive enter 1,000 MH posts in random threads that say random stuff like "I agree with that"; "no, the answer is 32"; "my tires are fancier than yours"; "the last trail was bumpy"; "my differential is geary"; "Black H2s are way cool"; and other arbitrary stuff. Sadly, such random comments will likely make more sense than at least 80% of my posts anyway.
Especially your comment about Black H2s </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meaning that my comment about the cool Black H2s is rational - or at least more so than my normal posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>meaning black H2s are ugly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except at night, when you can't even see their sneaky black skins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So if hypothetically there was a town where every building were painted black, the road was black in color, all the trees have black trunks and black leaves, a black car was driving fast, no headlights, no street lights, no traffic lights, no building lights -- a black cat crossed the street, and the driver managed to hit the brakes in time not to kill it. Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But would it make a sound?