View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yes, it is Sunday !

Dang, ya'll are pros.

We grilled brats for lunch but that's about it for today. Still too hot outside...we're supposed to get rain tonight. I sure hope so - we're in major drought conditions right now and it sux.

Just spent $100 on baby clothes. Ugh. The 2 mo old has just outgrown the 6 mo clothing from his older brother. So now it's on to 9-12 mo stuff - in which the older brother was wearing in the winter. So now I have to get all NEW summer baby stuff. Which he'll probably outgrow by August. The size of this child is unreal. He's cute tho. Just freakin huge.

I finally thwarted the dog on the tomato front, but the bitch (literally) was walking around with one of my cantaloupes yesterday. Arrgh. I let her keep it...maybe if she has one, she won't bother the others. Of course she picked the only one that was close to being ripe.

Speaking of dogs....she managed to tree a cat the other day. I tied the dogs up thinking the cat would be smart enough to realize, hey, no dogs, let me out of here! Nope, cat stayed in the tree all day. Hubby got home and tried to get it out with a tennis ball in the slingshot - he got that cat almost every single shot (including a really good one square up the butt) but the cat wouldn't budge. Finally got out the painting pole and a ladder and it took off through the fence. Stupid cat. What is it with animals lodging themselves in our trees???

Stacy