View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ground Hawg. I just wanted to see if you would elaborate on the following statement:

"The main diference I see between the H1 and the others is that it was designed by engineers. the H2 and H3 were designed by a stylist, then given to enginees to make them producable."

I owned an H3 and now H2. Just curious. Is this the main difference "you" see or is this a proven fact? From my lack of knowledge the H2 and subsequent H3 were "developed" out of a need to allow AMG/GM to continue producing a Hummer brand. Without them I would suspect that Hummer would have fallen off the face of the earth and H1 owners would be left to fabricate parts on their own when needed. H1's do not sell well enough for a company to continue producing them solely. At least thats my observation.

H2's and H3's have in my opinion HELPED the H1. They have (financially) made Hummers more affordable to them thus allowing them to be introduced to the Hummer life. I started with the H3. Then now in the H2. Others like me may then move to the H1 if finances allow.

I just would like to know if your statement is one of opinion or based on facts. I love the vehicles. ALL of them.

Thanks

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================