View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

theBroken is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can anyone help me with a VIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac04
I need help in deciphering a VIN . Does it show color? and engine?

The only thing that I can tell you is for 99% of the 2005.5-2008.5 builds that the 6th and 7th number denotes if its a adventure or not. If its a 13 its going to not be a base or X. If its a 33 it will 99% of them time be a adventure but in some cases it will be a base. No matter what though a base will never have the 13. I buy used hummers and strip them down to parts for resale. Since February 2009 Ive been focusing on hummers (we do all GM vehicles, non commercial) and are starting to do ford and dodge but only the most popular models. Ive seen quite a few H3's from the early 2005's to the new 2010's/ Now Ive only taken apart 1 2010 H3T but over I cant tell you how many 2005-2009 Ive found 2 base models that had the 33 in them and then I found 1 in my national search for my own personal H3. And yes the alphas have the 33.

Now if you look in your glove box (if they didnt remove it) you will find a sticker that will give you information. the WA# is your paint code and the NR6 or NR4 denotes the drive train parts.

Hope this helps a little.