View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Hummer Expert

HummerMann is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Loving my H3 more everyday

I had to go look at a job shut down by the snow, just down the road in Schenectady, NY, just off I90. When I got there one of our foreman had his Ford F250 4X4s up to the hubs in mud and snow. Put the tow strap out and the Hummer pulled him right out. While I was there the highway patrol pulled up and I said OMG what have I done now. They had a lady that needed life saving dialysis about 2 miles to the north and wondered if he could ride with me to show me where she was and where she needed to go. Mike followed in his F250 in case we got stuck. I'm glad he did because it took all three of us to lift her into the front seat of my Hummer and took all of our strength. An hour later we were drinking coffee from a thermos in his patrol car back at the job site. He made arrangements to have her subdivision plowed on an "emergency basis" on his police radio so she could get back home after her treatment. I didn't know they could prioritize subdivisions. I wonder how many life saving missions were carried out by Priuses yesterday?

Hummer, like nothing else

Last edited by HummerMann : 02-11-2010 at 02:48 PM.