View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

cdmintmi is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Thank God for 4 wheel drive!

Ive never gotten more s**t lately for owning a car than I have in the past couple months. Everyone started calling my H3 a Chinese Jeep for a while then that fell through and they started in with all sorts of crap. But when I made it back to NC from Little Rock Arkansas on December 19th with over 20 inches of snow and drifts up to 3 ft, I finally got some props. I dont care what anyone says about the H3, it kicks the crap out of snow. There were probably 2000 people that just left their cars in the middle of US 81 near Johnson City TN and US 26 Asheville NC, but the 3 just hit the median, pushing snow with the front bumper and kept on going. I pulled 12 people out of the ditch including a stock Jeep (which I wont say much about cuase Im not really a jeep hater, but I will say I sure wish I had a picture). Keep your batteries world, I like my hummer!!!
06 H3, Boulder Grey (somtimes/mostly just mud, color of mud varies), Leveling Kit, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's, Westin chrome nerf bar, chrome brush guard, Chrome kit, chrome roof bars, navigation, XM,
brush gaurd lights. Want: 4" or 6" lift, rock rails to replace the steps, roof rack w/lights, want a rack above the spare on rear door, custom seat covers...should be done then but I doubt it