View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

StockStar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: rantin and ravin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Devil's advocate my ass.... you and your safety nazi attitude and anti political stances make me want to puke.

Last time you were whining about the post about Obama's H2... get over it.

You're too much of a pussy to drive an H2.

Mark

Mark,

Listen.... when you flash people with lights, crawl up the ass of drivers and swerve at them with your hummer, it only fuels the fire and makes people hate the hummers even more. Some people have a negative view of this unit already, so when people do the thing that I mentioned earlier.... it doesn't help.

OH...with you nearing 50 years old I thought you'd be smarter than you are. Keep in mind that its a small world and I may take you up on that "me being a pussy" comment if the oppurtunity(sp) shows itself. I'll be in Char NC early this summer for a few weeks for a family reunion and I hope that your diesel conversion is complete as well. I hope I get to see your white sut with diesel in person, plus calling someone a pussy is always more effective in person...Dont you agree?

Now...I'll double down on my previous comment by echoing what I said earlier. Swerving and shinning lights at people isn't the smartest thing to do in any automobile. Do not combat ignorance with more ignorance.

Last edited by StockStar : 04-24-2010 at 10:09 PM.