Thread: Recall Numbers
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:08 AM
Hummer Expert

Rico001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Recall Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart7
Had a search around and cant find any specifics. Left a message for service manager to call me in the AM in regards to wipers and Cluster.

As discussed with MUD it seems to have water in the module and they dont stop and the rear pisses out all the water etc.etc...

there was mention of a recall for this and also is there a recall for the cluster too?

I have a 05 H2 with 72,000 miles.

thanks for all your help.

From what I can find out about if GM will fix the Gauge Cluster everything is very unclear.
If you hear back from your Service Manager I wish you luck too.
I have read if you have under 60,000 miles they might fix it.
But I have never heard what if you are the second owner or have a extended warranty.
Our dealership loves to charge a $79 diagnostic fee on everything and then tell you they will not fix it and keep the money.

Good luck to you and please let me know if you hear any news.
Yellow 2003 H2 Luxury ALPHA , 2" lift, Black Helo Maxx8 20 X 10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country II LT35/12.50/R20 tires, taillight guards and black LE brush guard, KC light bar w/4 Daylights, Recon Smoked roof lights, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood Head Unit , 4 - 6-1/2 inch Polk Audio Speakers, solid billet tailgate handle,HUMMER H2 Ghost lights ib front doors