View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rubber duck tree hugger for sale!!!!

No, I actually got one direct from them (Rubberduck) and spent about a week getting it put on over the course of several hours a night. Once I got it on there, I didn't want to mess with it anymore after all of the work and I left it for a week or more. One I went back to check on it I tried to tilt the brush guard forward and check the hood clearance and found that it was not going to clear.

Actually went to post some pics the other night and couldnt' figure out how to get them to post in... do you need to put them on an online photo bucket first and then post links? Couldn't seem to figure out how some of you were posting the pics inside your post... suggestions would be nice.
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)