View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

BTW, Jeep has yet to release the model designation of the new Jeep. Speculation is the TJ designation may end and a new one is forthcoming perhaps
Dude, what are you talking about. The TK is the 2007 model of the Wrangler. It's the all new designed and is being tested as we type. It won't have 6 banger anymore, will not have removeable tops and...... I can't remember off the top of my head the other stuff.

It's not brand new information. It's been known for a little while. Do a search for 07 TK or the like, I am sure this already a bunch of stuff out on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Get his facts strait? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. It still has a six banger in it...Just not an inline six. It will still have a soft top. They are just comming out with a hard top version also.

You are right...the info has been out for a long time. However its all info on the prototype The info on the production version has not been released yet.

I have to say though its a shame what DC is doing to jeeps.
They are making them more and more like Hummers and Tahoes and VWs everyday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have no idea what the hell you said here. But let me say this: The new TK will not have a 6 cyl., V or inline. No removable tops, hard or soft like the current and past wranglers. It will have a front section that will open up over the front seats ONLY. The rear will have a full solid roof and solid, attached, part of the body, sides and rear glass with an integrated lift/tail gate. This is not the prototype information and has not been out for "a long time." It's been leaked for a month or so.

You guys are some goofy ones. This stuff has to be leaked out so that the aftermarket manufacturers can start making up stuff since the whole vehicle is redesigned. That's how this kind of stuff gets leaked out. Sheesh, talk about touchy.