View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Hummer Novice

Big R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newbie

Thanks for the comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
Looks great. Love the colour and the adventure package. And glad to see no girly side steps Also the body coloured fender flares are a nice and rare touch.

How can I tell the adventure package from the luxury one? I knew they was at least two different ones but I did not know which mine was, well untill now. When the title came in all it says is make: Humm and Model HH2

Oh and I think they do look alot better without steps, but if I would have got to the U step ones in the sale's forum yesterday I would have snagged them up, my wife bitches about it not having them. But she has her mini van..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerJim
Congratulations! Looks like you got a nice clean one. You are lucky to have a garage door and garage with enough clearance to get it in with the roof racks on. I had to take off my roof racks to squeeze mine in the garage.

Yes I am lucky, my dad and mom used to own this house and he built the garage to fit his lifted K5 Blazer, I think I even have room to add a roof rack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
all i see is red X's.

Not sure why, I down loaded them using photobucket if that makes a difference. Sorry

Last edited by Big R : 12-20-2011 at 07:43 PM.