View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

KT2T is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTF IS WRONG WITh PEOPLE!!

Sorry for your bad luck with those steps as I surely would be apoplectic if this happened to me. This whole discussion has me started researching security bolts to replace the original knobbed bolts. I really like the convenience of removing them with no tools in very little time when I'm ready to go off road, but the scarcity of U-steps in good shape is going to demand some sacrifice of convenience it seems. Damn this unethical and corrupt society! The lack of commensurate punishment for this crap is what causes it to escalate. Gah.

I am going to size these bolts up and if I find any security bolts with mating socket to keep in the glove box I will post it here as a reply.

2000 HUMMER HMCS, kevlar flat black, Rubber Duck lift, Predator stage 3 kit, Predator (Wilwood) Big Brake kit, a work in progress...

2008 H2, graystone, air suspension (DELETED), U-steps, SMA brushguard w/valance (DRLs replaced by PIAA 520s), black taillight guards/locking fuel door/roof crossbars (x4), Cognito UCA/pitman-idler, Bilstein shocks, Rancho steering stabilizer, Kryptonite tie rods, green keys, Fuel D525 20" Revolver, 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler