View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

SMITH23H2SUT is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HELP!!!!Muffled Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruerror
Definitely post back your results. I'd still recommend PMing Bstates through the forum for additional insight.

On a side note...the only difference I see between the 15267753 (the unit in the $50 auction) and 15267754 is that the 15267753 was available from 04-07 whereas the 15267754 was only 05-07. They're prolly identical units, one's just made in a different plant than the other or something like that. They definitely appear to have been used in parallel between 05-07 and one is not listed as superseding the other. Oh well, I'd have prolly bought the same one you did though...'new in box' is way better than 'used with broken clip'...LOL!

Thanks for the advice. So yeah got in touch with BStates and he tells me that the issue he had was with his Rear Seat Entertainment controls. He said that he had to swap out the R.S control module in the center console. As you already know I bought a replacement Amp off of Ebay already and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Today after leaving work, still hoping that I'll hit the power button on the radio and hear my music again decided to reach back and press the Rear Seat controls. When I would hit the power button, I would hear a popping sound through the speakers but still no sound. After stopping the truck, I got out to check R. Seat controls while hitting the power button and Low and Behold I get this message "DAB ELECTRIC"( See video ). The funny thing is...I don't ever use the R.Seat controls ......How would this go bad if this is indeed the problem? I won't know until the Amp arrives. Has anyone on this Forum received this "ELECTRIC" message before?

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/FcbLkrl-vkQ"

Last edited by SMITH23H2SUT : 07-30-2012 at 12:19 PM.