Thread: 100,000 miles!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 100,000 miles!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC
Amazingly I am still driving the same Hummer, longest I have stayed with any auto, everything is still the same, nothing added, except I had the stock wheels and rock panel painted all black few years ago, and I still got my black double wipers.

Since I retired, we've been doing a lot of traveling in the Hummer. Last year to Telluride, San Diego and Barret Jaackson in Scottsdale. This year three trips to our son out in Telluride, one wonderful trip to Banff, and just got home from the festival of homes in Charleston, SC. I've put more miles on my H2 in the last 14 months than in the first five years I owned it. We've already made our reservations in Booth Bay, ME and we are both really looking forward to the fall foilage tour we've always wanted to take. Besides for oil changes, the only maintenance in the last year has been new OEM Goodrich tires and new front brake pads. This is the longest I've gone without the windshield getting starred from rocks. Just turned 101,000 this month and the original air ride bags are still doing great. This is also the only vehicle I've ever owned longer than three years and I plan on keeping it as long as I can get parts for it and maybe even have them machined if I can't find them.