View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Hummer Expert

ROUSHDEMON is on a distinguished road
Default Need Help! Hummer gone nuts!

So I tried doing some research on this and I'm not the only one who has had this problem. But it's really weird.

Mainly started happening when I hit a big bump a few days ago, like a big one........ EVerything works fine mechanically, but my electrical has taken over the truck and it's going nuts. It comes and goes but now I can't get it to go normal long enough to get it out of 4LO.

Here is a thread I found that the guy had exatly the problem i'm having but never got a result out of it.

Has anybody had the same problem? heard of it?

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...t=acting+weird

This is the description of the issue I'm having:

It shows on the dash "unknown driver" and the ABS,CHECK ENGINE,BRAKE,TRACTION CONTROL,OIL,BATTERY and the SECURITY comes on. ALL THE GAUGES SHOW ZERO, And later after the UNKNOWN DRIVER the dash shows SERVICE AWD.And whatever is on on the car like the A/C and the RADIO turns off.The windows and the lock becomes inoperative so i cant open or close windows or doors.
But the car works fine with no problem..I CANNOT switch gears and switch between the 4wd gears.
If i turn on and off the car everything goes away and back to normal until it happens again...a few seconds later
But after i turn on and off sometimes the SECURITY lights come on and stays on until i turn the car off and open the doors.

HELP!
20x12 black Rockstars & 35"s. missed.
2005 Black Mustang Roush Stage 1 #05-1058:
Showcar, Procharged 580HP, 20" Gianelle's, Prokit, 1/8 in 7.56secs.
2009 Silver Cadillac CTS Premium
White interior, lots of future mods.