View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Hummer Veteran

H2Miami is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harbor freight electric impact gun video

"Slow down there turbo..." LOL it brings a racing snail picture to my mind

Ok . If we are talking about professional mechanic and Snap on then I agree quality is very important , My father in law is a diesel mechanic and he spend huge money on snap on tools ,

However for someone who may need a tool once a year spending $400 on a impact gun or $200 on a torque wrench he is either crazy or wealthy .Which Im not .I have thousands of things to spend $400 before paying for a tool

My core-drill which I use for work cost me about $3000 but it doesn't mean everyone drilling a hole on concrete needs that expensive tool ..

My torque wrench cost me $29 , break the first time I use it . Got one rented from Autozone to finish the job . replace the wrench under the lifetime warranty , when test it with the autozone($100)tool it was very accurate

I never heard a tire falling off because you didnt torque after using an impact gun ... Any Impact gun will do the right job ...To prove it Im going to take/post a video showing the torque on the lug nuts after using the HF impact gun .