View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Hummer Expert

Hellz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it me or......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbihn
Is it me or do you think in the wake of all these GM recalls you would think that they would put the H2 in there also with all its little gremlins.
OK sure the other issues are supposedly life threatening, but technically so are ours...
The wipers go bad and cant see.... bam crash dead...
The wiper fluid runs and cant see ... again bam crash dead

And so on.....

I think GM should pony up and say the part that the H2 is built with are crap like they are saying for the rest

well i wouldnt say BAMCRASH DEAD....
i think for us in H2's, its Bam crash, crunch, someone died before i got done four wheeling on the highway.

yes its a little dark humor, but in all reality i have a pretty safe level of comfort when driving my H2. no car (non SUV, Truck, or crossover or anything like that) really scares me or makes me worried if i plowed into them or they into me..that if i am going to be able to walk away. im 99% confident that i will walk away without any injuries at all. granted i know my H2 will be totaled because if its a front or rear collision.. im loosing at the very least a diff, and whatever else in front.
4.88 gears *** Cognito UCA & SwayBar Links *** Kryptonite tie rods *** K&N CAI *** 37x12.50xR20 BFG KM2 Mud Terrain's *** 20x10 Black KMC Rockstars *** EBC Slotted Rotors *** N-FAB Sidesteps *** Line-X Grill *** Recon Smoke Cab Lights ***Diablo Predator U7193