View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 10:55 PM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Installing new horns (electrical question)

Guru, I dont care if they have too many Chiefs. Make us all Mods Damnit! Its discrimination man! HummerForums is trying to keep our man Fyr down. Its a conspiracy!! The Anti-Elcova conspiracy man!!!
Personally I think a strongly worded letter should do the trick. Or ummm a low toned boo hiss at the site owner

As for the Carson, yeah i know all too well about the strobes. In fact when I wired up my red/white flashers for when I do fire medic calls, I asked my chief if red and whites were ok, since no one else had them on their POVs until I put mine on. Now they have white, and I have red/white. As for blue lights, good luck even finding those for sale. I think you need a license or something to be able to buy them. And if you do have them and get pulled over...

Given I have to say I hate what MS is doing lately. Alot of the cops are driving either thier POVs or a GOV (I know what both stand for... ex military hehehe) that is an unmarked unit. Then when you dont pull over they give you a ton of crap. Sorry but if I see a Dodge Ram unmarked in my rear view with blue flashers, I am not running the risk of being the next victim. Plus they get out in civies with only their badge on their belt. WTF!! There is a reason we have police with marked cars and uniforms.