View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis,
Great Video - That was FUNNY! (yes, I'm just getting caught up on current events here). Now that you're a famous producer, you'll need to keep that in mind for your videography on our next trip.

I will say that I'm a bit disgruntled about not getting my handle in the credits since I have two cameo appearances.

Don't listen to all the losers that will threaten you. Those guys are all talk. Like Alec, I too stopped participating on most of the other offroad forums because of the extreme hatred. I had a guy from colorado4x4 threaten me online for parking on what he perceived to be billion year old tundra.

The points made about jealousy are totally lost on these guys. They don't understand the point AT ALL. It's astounding. They respond with "well I just hate them because they are too expensive". What kind of idiotic response is that?

I hate Godiva chocolate because even though it tastes good it's a waste of money when you can buy Hershey. I hate cuban cigars because swisher sweets work just as good. The logic is ridiculous.