View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Get the **** off of the our soldiers ****. I served this county in the United States Marine Corps. I have had about my fill of sidesteppers trying to use this as their own cross to bear just because they got their panties in a wad over something. Get the hell over it. The person who made the video is not an American. He did not go to american schools and did not serve in any of our Armed Forces. You tweedle-dums are making more out of the pictures he used becuase you should know better and should understand their meaning in the context of the video. None of you who have even mentioned Hitler in a Jeep has even had the balls to say what your problem with it is. You side-step it and push it off on our poor soldiers "over their" fighting. Screw that. Those sumbitches don't want to hear your whining and don't want you using them as your little pattycakes for hedging your weakened egos. ****, I imagine a bunch of them have seen the video and have laughed their ass off at it.

I know my 78 year old neighbor who served in WWII as a grunt sure did.

Tell you what, you go whine and bitch over in your little forums and leave it at that otherwise it will just get worse. We are grownups, we even have driver's licenses and were able to buy our trucks and can take responsibility for our actions and don't need idiots who can't speak the English language or even worry with accurate details preaching to us what we should be doing, thinking or saying.