Thread: Help!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 05:45 PM

drouke is off the scale

Update.

I think you may be right Ken. I think it had something to do with this problem being there for a while I just never noticed it. My personal service assistant (now known as ass) was and is trying to say it's from off road abuse. What I don't get is it almost seems like they don't want to deal with the aftermarket warranty company. One way or the other they will get paid so you would think he would just be helpful. I don't know if they would make more money if I had to pay myself versus the warranty company. I called the company myself and talked to them they said that they would have to indeed send an adjuster to look at my truck (which I have no problem with) and then they would determine if they are gonna cover the repairs. He also stated that there would some evidence consistent with "off road abuse" as the ass called it. I'm told the adjuster will look at it sometime within the next 48 hours. To save myself some aggravation I'm gonna wait till I hear back from them. One question I have is if it comes back that they will not cover the repairs, what type of recourse do I have? It's 3 g's just for the parts and who knows how much for the labor.