Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 07:16 PM

maz is off the scale

if you are asking me, then you are wlecometo find out.

If you are talking to someone else then he can only tell you how bug his balls are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, but what a heavy price some pay to speak when you are on line.

And this topic is a good example. Instead of exploring the reasons for the claims made by Maz, you go straight to name calling and insults. True, he dissed GW, but two wrongs donot a right make. There is nothing wrong with a good argument, exploring both sides, however, is seems you can't open your mouth without **** coming out. I swear I am back in high school when I read your "pronouncements."

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>