View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 05:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by JT:
So, I set you up by telling you to take 6-4-5 on saturday. You dont, and Im the ass? I knew there was no where to pull off on 5 so it would have been better to hit it at the end of the day. A set up would be pushing you into upper 2 or schoolbus and getting you guys in over your heads and past your vehicles capabilities, leading to heavy body and chassis damage.

Yes I missed you guys saturday morning to fix a minor breakage on a rig that I had just finished at 1am friday morning so I could ride with you guys. I didnt get owned, I broke it, fixed it, and kept wheeling all day saturday and still drove it home sunday.
Who's talking crap on Pirate?

It wasn't our fault that trail was backed up, no matter what those guys say. Heck, we went UP that trail, not down. Up is more difficult.

The 5ton driver was helping push everyone aside because he needed to get another load of rock up the hill. When we went by, the trail drained down and he came up. We waited, again, for him and then proceeded down.

Maybe I misread something there, JT. I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt for now. But those a-holes on Pirate need to know what happened. Maybe you can straighten them out for us.