Thread: Rims
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale
Default Re: Rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON
Well you're right on one thing.... you're definitely not my bud... On another note you're contradicting yourself, he did ask for you're opinion but you "very lame" comment is what stood out to me. You say that you respect people who like the black look..... Then why do you have to call it lame??? Do you respect your friends and family? I wonder what you call them...
And another thing... you telling me to grow up sir?? When you're the one who is saying "if you dont like it go cry me a river...." ... Okay Justin! what are we, 12?

You do have an opinion and no one can take that away from you, you have every right to speak your mind, we all like different things, in example as a person I'm pretty positive I wouldn't like you... But its different when you say "I personally dont like the black wheels on Hummers" than saying "I think Black wheels are very lame and will ruin a Hummer" That's an insult to every person in this forum who have their "own" opinion and have black wheels on their Hummers.
Anyways....I'm done. Sorry TexH2, didn't mean to ruin your thread here, go with the wheel that YOU think its best for you.

Haha, whos owned now Mr Smitty?

OWNAGE!!!
This was soley for my amusement, but i got a good laugh out of bringin out teh ownage....

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain