View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2turbo:
We sponsored this forum to answer people's questions. I'll continue to do my best and if there are issues that the forum members feel need to be resolved, we'll take a look at it and do our best to resolve them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's great and is why I'm asking. These things have been eating at me since I heard about your system. It's great to actually hear from a product manufacturer and thanks for answering the questions posed to you. You'd be surprised how many won't. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I wanted to understand the question. After your last post, I was typing up a response when I saw your new reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I understand.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> We've rarely denied a warranty claim unless it was totally obvious that it was misused or installed improperly. We are in business and must keep our customers happy if we want to stay in business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I've been in the hospitality business for years, so I understand what you are saying. But my question was more direct than your answer. How do you diagnose a problem as being the fault of the installer? You claim this turbo system can be installed by mechanically inclined people in "X" amount of time. Do you fly someone to my home to check it out? Do I have to ship my truck to you? With LPE, ( I know, different company, different terms, different price), they came and got my truck, fixed it and returned it. No charge. For 5k+ I wouldn't expect you to do the same, but how do you make the determination?

You also stated:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> We recommend that people go through our dealers for a professional install. I'll make that more prominent on the website. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Fantastic. I didn't see that anywhere. But does that have an affect on the warranty? I'm feeling I'm not getting solid answers on this which is why I keep going back to it. I'm sure you can straighten this out for me.

Thanks