View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 06:01 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
You say you hate them because the of the predominance of the bad attitudes of the owners. Apparently that's ok. But when Dennis posts a video because of the predominance of the Jeeper's attitudes....not ok, right?

I hate airplanes because only snobby rich guys own them.
Have you heard me say that much bad about the video? The first thing I said about it was that it had false info...You guys made it clear that was its intention...OK. I actually said the video was funny comming from a Hummer owners perspective.

The biggest problem I have with the video, some of you here and the rest of the Hummer owners with the bad attitudes is simply the fact that...well...everything I have felt about Hummers and there drivers has just been strengthend by what I have read here.

Even though I figured it was a waste of time I thought maybe I could come here and see that maybe the "me and my hummer are better then you" attitude wouldn't be as strong as I see in the real world.

I was wrong..Its even stronger here. You all seem to think your **** don't stink. I have heard how much better Hummers are then ANYTHING else out there yet I have seen nothing to back that up. This thread is going on thirty pages and nowhere have I seen anything that proves you guys are so much better then the rest of us.