View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by 2 Rubi's R more fun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:

DUDE! STOP DEFENDING JEEP...YOU AREN"T GOOD AT IT!! You are embarassing to other Jeep owners....

Seriously, why do most people buy Rubicons? For the IMAGE and nothing else. Most of the hardcore Jeep guys think about as highly of the Rubi as they do the H2 and see them as having been marketed to the same group of people. You can get a base TJ and mod it to the point it will kick the crap out of a Rubi and an H2 and still have money left over. The Rubi is great and I actually do like them, but they are about as practical a purchase as an H2 and the majority of them sold will never even be put into 4wd.

S

Dont let this guy breed, it would down the average IQ of the entire H2 community. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Much the way you did to the poor ole' jeep community... Oh wait, you did it TIMES 2!