View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:26 PM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default UGH! What is up with this truck! (wipers)

Hey all,
Soooo here is the latest in a ever growing (faster than I can fix it) list of things going on with my Rig.

Yesterday I was driving when the front wipers came on. It wasnt raining (though it rained a day or two before) and this wiper craziness was out of the blue... meaning I had driven then turned the vehicle off then drove again and nothing happened until.... When they came on, they came on for a couple of swipes and then stopped - mid way through the wipe. So I left it there figuring it would dry out if it needed too or would reset itself. This morning I go out and sure enough they are stuck. The switch wont work... nothing, just as they were yesterday. I check all fuses and everything is good there.
I manually push the wipers down because I couldnt drive with them on the windshield obstructing my view. Suddenly about a minute later they wipe on their own and get stuck again.
That was it.

Now I have broken wipers, broken wiper fluid pump (front and back), and I am wondering what will happen next

any help?
I am not looking to buy new parts if there is an issue that i can fix, but if it needs the new parts..... well I am buy them

Thanks