View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

410225 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2006 78k mi $28k, is this worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVR 155
The white truck has more miles and it looks like someone obviously had the interior apart to paint it and install audio equipment (notice the seperate tweeters in the door panel). Third row seat appears to be missing too.

I would be looking at:

**Desert sand truck you mentioned

**Slate Blue truck being sold privately with 54K miles for $29,600 it is loaded with everything and looks very clean.

**Pewter Metallic truck being sold at Weil Hummer with 36K miles for $29,795 which is completely loaded with the exception of Navi.

I know you mentioned you liked White but given the other selections with lower miles that have not been messed with that is the route I would take.

Thanks. I will go and take a look at the Desert Sand one. I need to trade in my MB and finance the H2, so PVT party is out. Weil Hummer is where I have originally purchase my Black H2 (flew in from MN and drove back) and I just had a horrible experience with them. I have found another 05 H2 in Addison in Yellow color with 58k mi for $26k, but no NAV and rear tire mount... Also the mirrors are not updated as well.
The other is Black 05 from Elite Motors in Mundelein with71k mi for $26k. This one is not so bad as well. I found these cars here

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchr...a lMdId=21230