View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by geberhard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
What's that? You are rattle canning your rig? Oh ****, how lame is that?

yes, I fortunately can build a rig to 4 wheel. I learned how, can you? Actually can you wheel at all? more pics please?

Thank you for prooving my point again. I was under the impression from the post above that the video was funny and not about personal attacks, but you havce sunk to a how new level.... ROCK ON top of ya

More pics for you froma rig I built... but the buy vs build is awhole other discussion you may not be able to handle cry baby cry, go learn how to air up your tire... lame...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gerber, nice do-it-yourselfer. Bet it wheels great. But do you have to trailer it everywhere? Just wondering because that set up will beat the piss out of ya after awhile. Oh, but I'm sure you're a stud and you eat nails so you can take it, right?
You're probably one of the butthumps on PBB that whines about Extreme4X4 on Spike not being hardcore enough
I'll bet your neighbors were pleased with the overspray that wafted over onto their cars.