View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 09:51 PM

BlkYota is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlkYota:
While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html

Great, another troll, but this one is different, he may not be a jeep troll but a taco troll. What's next, more pictures sharing? Or maybe more trash talking?

Listen kid, read this entire thread before you decide to make a fool of yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please do tell how I am making a 'fool of myself' I merely stated that I liked both vids! Gotta luv the knee jerk reaction this forum has!

btw - I like both vid because there is a lesson to each and EVERY crash and it is not equipment related...it is 100% driver screw ups.

Every heep owner that Ive met HATES h2's saying that they are tahoes with H2 bodies. So seriously, what are the differences between the H2 and a Tahoe aside from the 35s and lockers? Honest question as the heep owners trash yotas too. Let's see if it garners a mature answer...

ps - I dont care what the vehilce is, if its 4x4 take it off the pavement. Just around here no one ever does including yotas...drives me nuts.