View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
should we let him in on the secret....

6"5 300lbs

Does that sound like a shrimp???

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>i bet your a fat ass pussy tho, im 6'2 with 315 on me..so it would be a pretty fair fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Churchie would whoop your punk A$$!! Hell...I would whoop your punk a$$. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you wanna play that? Why do u think you didn't win your little mom award? Probably cuz your face looks like a man. I wouldn't be suprised if you have a mustache either. Your husband looks like a douche bag, your ugly..what a perfect couple..Atleast you kept your clothes on, sheesh that would be pretty scary. A-cup, get out of here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch...you hurt my feelings. I'm telling my mommy on you.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't you? I was hoping that it was all just an act...guess not.