View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeek
Watching people argue on the internet has always been a pet peeve of mine, it turns any discussion thread into an unreadable spam fest.

well, reading how bad my H2 is offroad, via the magical vehicle of people that can't write very well and have probably often never even sat in one, has been one of my primary sources of entertainment since buying it.

But i agree with the live and let live philosophy. At the same time, i'd be a liiiiiar if i said i didn't chuckle with a certain amount of kindergarten glee at that DennisAJC/AlecW/et al video. To some extent the higher ground is virtuous, and to some extent fair is fair, and i really dig what those guys & the guys at ******* and the rest of you guys do with your trucks.

the "real hummer" H1 thing that seems to run rampant on another forum i found once isn't good, and may well have contributed to the demise of the H1.

It sure hasn't made me MORE INTERESTED in buying one. Like the jeep-spazzers, it leaves me with the feeling of "man, i don't want to be one of "those guys"

i just wish H3 drivers would wave at me. lol

so H3ers, please wave at H2s even if we are bigger.