View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

sj-x 500 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
We don't have engine problems, how's your number two rod bearings?

How are those 4.37's working for you?

Did you get the M/T's, or buy the new place? Must have been a tough decision.

first off, what's this we bull****? the 6.0 is a peice of **** engine. lets see how it runs in 20 years. i don't like 22r's but most of them lasted till 2000 before laying eggs, lets see if the 6.0 will do the same.

now the guy who tows 10k lbs with a veichle rated for 6700 lbs, that's real ****in bright son, i hope the dot finds you and makes you take a course on how to read the ****ing sticker on the door jam, stated right there, 6700lbs.

at 122 inches w/b, no it doesn't share the platform with a yukon, it's infact less then a yukon. at least a yukon you can tow 7200lbs min. with a 4x4. no, no other chev uses that t-case, cuz it's a peice of ****.

wow... you think he actually uploaded an avtar to a hummer forum...

if you think he's stuck, you've never wheeled. do you see wheels spinning? most digital cams can take 30 second vids at a low res, and what's this? a 30 second vid... yes he drove out of it, what's your point? he's not stuck, he put 2 wheels in the ditch, and was making fun of the "core" guys who actually film themselves wheeling.

for those of you calling a toyota an arab mobile... get a ****ing map.

i'd like to see a fullbodied rig run most of the trails the toys run on the coast and island. when a suzuki has to winch it's self around a tree to piviot and stay on the trail, i'd love to see an h2 attempt it.

back to he vid that started this e-penis flexing competettion that we have on our hands here. yay! the hummer didn't roll taking the easy line up potato salad hill! congratulations... now do the hard line.

look up the vids on BlackFlag4x4 and think of a 9000 lbs turd with what... 9.7 inches of belly clearance.. trying this. then wake up, and drive back to the mall where the h2 belongs.

paragon, if this is a us only site, you'd better start screening better. seems there's a few canucks on here before this thread.

poopy nailed it in this comment "I could go on about how lame h2's and h3's are. I could go on about how arrogant their owners are. Why bother, its like trying to tell a Christian that evolution exists." just for arguement sakes, try to tell a christian that we were all monkies a hundred thousand years ago.

jelly-fish sucking mental midget... we don't have them up here.. i don't know what you guys do down there for a good time on a friday night...

paragon: watch the vid. you're sounding like a 2 year old now denying it's even a video.

Last edited by sj-x 500 : 12-04-2006 at 02:17 AM.