View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H3OwnerDiz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
No kidding. They've been invited to Paragon too.

I can't wait to see one on the trail with us.
Yep, I've been invited to Paragon and I don't live that far from it, BUT, with the exception of a few wrong turns at night in the mountains and accidentally driving up rock covered fire break trails in my 94 chevy pickup, I'm a complete off-road rookie, so I need to get some experience before I'll even expect to be worthy of riding with you guys. So I'd love to help you out with that, but that's my excuse for now.

Plus, when I bought my H3, I bought it for it's ability to handle the mountain roads we drive on our camping/fishing trips and also for the snowy winters. I didn't even get the off-road package because I figured I wouldn't use it..... and it's a stick, I love stick. But as I've said before, I'm wishing I had gotten the adventure pkg and automatic now that I've been to this forum and learned what I have from you all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We can do whatever you're comfortable with. It really doesn't matter and we don't want anyones truck getting damaged.

Now you have no excuse.