View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 08:32 PM

7 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HummerNewbie:It is amazing how the threat of the Hummer to their wheeling kingdom
lol....do you really think the h2 threatens the jeep within or segment (particularly rock crawling)? please tell me your response is emotional and you dont really believe that.

Quote:
will cause a Jeep site to dedicate all that space to bashing Hummers.
nah, its done because its fun.

Quote:
Get a clue you idiot.
ouch...didnt take you long to take the low road. im sorry to see it. it isnt my intention to get you upset.

Quote:
I feel so sorry for you that you feel so threatened by Hummers that you have to dedicate so much of your time bashing them.
dont feel sorry for me, im having fun and a few laughs along the way.

Quote:
Maybe you should get a life and just go out and wheel with some.
find one capable of tellico trail #2 and that just might happen one day. i recently traded my '05 rubicon (owned it 2 whole months!) but i do have a cj8 scrambler project in the works.

Quote:
the Hummer is an EXTREMELY capable vehicle
im sure it is, ive never questioned its capabilities. its foolish to bleieve however, that its off road prowess equals that of a SWB jeep, particularly where big rocks live.

Quote:
you can put you petty jealousy behind you
"jealousy"? i keep seeing this as if anyone not worshipping the hummer cant afford one. heh....do you really know enough about me to make that judgement?