View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:29 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:

Think about that statement and please tell me why YOU have a problem AND what that problem that is.

I am really interesting to see how you response to the above question.

There are many things people do in their lives that I have no interest in, however if they have no impact on me why in the world would I have a problem.
First off. I don't automaticly see an H2 going down the road and say to myself "there goes another Prick driving an H2" . Same with Rubicons.

I will admit it...I came here with a sour attitude. You guys would have done the same.I came here...threw up some attitude...you threw back and I threw some more...and on and on.

For everything I have said...Normally I am not really the judgemental type of person.
I don't automaticly hate anyone or anything unless given a good reason too. That being said I have seen lots of judgmental attitudes from...Im not going to even say hummers...Lets just say people with affluence in fancy cars...
Be it getting cut off, or having people not use turnsignals whatever.

Here is the bottom line. If I meet you out on the trail. I am not automaticly thinking you are an ass. I will treat you with the same respect I treat anyone outdoors in whatever ride they may be in.

I will be leary of attitude though...Just like Im sure you will be of me when we meet on said trail. You will be wondering if I will show you the same judgemental attitude you see all the time.

So. There it is.