View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
OK, why don't you show me your CJ fitting through trees a zuki or atv or bikes will barely fit In case you haven't read this thread from the beginning, you obviously still do not understand the meaning of the video.
I would but I don't drive a CJ. And I do understand the meaning of the video. It was funny from the perspective of a hummer owner. I wonder how you would take a video that put hummers in the same light...especialy if whoever made the video stated that it was only trying to get back at all the mis-information the hummer world puts out against jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, an atv is 3'~ 4' wide and a cj is 5'~ 6' wide, you would drive a cj thru two trees that are say 4.5' apart?

And if you actually spend a few mins and read this entire thread, you wouldn't be bringing up these same old arguments. Yes the vid was funny and not only to hummer owners. There have been jeep owners coming over to this board and think it was funny as well. And yes hummers have been and still are under the same light as many owners on this board will agree. Which is the point of this vid.

So you think the maker of this vid should've put a disclaimer/explanation at the end of this vid? I surely don't recall any disclaimer/explanation when I see all the crap ppl put out on the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't seen any response from above comments from drmoab yet.