View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I’ll challenge you here and now. I bet I can drink more glasses of expensive wine than you can drink the cheap **** before I puke up. Oh this means you will have to use a glass and not drink straight out of the bottle so we can measure apples to apples.

Name the time and place loser!!!

You think you're so hard core.... Did you know that I bought some grape vines in 1970 and I have been making my own wine ever since? Sure it looks and tastes like ****. But this clearly shows I'm more of a REAL man than you. And yeah, I could afford a 50 cases of your expensive wine. But I PREFER not to.

P.S. I HATE fancy gas grills when a Weber charcoal one works better for less money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's always about you "GRAPE" winos. Us "MUSCADINE" wine drinkers just get left out in the cold and shunned. That's all you ever hear about is the grape wine, but muscadine wine is just as good and can get you drunk way quicker. PLUS, unlike you uppity snobs that buy it from a bottle or had to plant your own grape vine, we muscadine winers go out in the woods and pick wild muscadines to make our wine. We are the true hardcore wine maker/drinkers.