View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
The points made about jealousy are totally lost on these guys. They don't understand the point AT ALL. It's astounding. They respond with "well I just hate them because they are too expensive". What kind of idiotic response is that?

Nobody hates hummers because they are too expensive. They hate the people who buy them BECAUSE they are expensive. Some of you guys here seem to be hardcore(I guess) wheelers. Some of you might have bought your hummers because you thought it would make a good wheeling machine....Thats cool.

There is a greater number of people though who buy them soley for the status symbol. To me this is just plain stupid. Its a waste of money to do that.

I hate to tell ya guys but plain and simple...the hatred started from the attitudes of alot of Hummer owners. Not because of the price,capability,looks or anyother part of the Hummer. Its mostly just driver attitude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do know there are many more SUVs on the road that cost much more than the h2, right? And yes, some ppl bought the h2 for wheeling and some ppl bought them for status symbol. What's wrong with that? What is your point? Why is it stupid? Does that mean every person that bought an expensive vehicle is stupid? Driver's attitude, so only ppl who drives h2 gives attitude. People who drives all other makes on the road does not give attitude