View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 05:59 PM

dakuda is off the scale

I deleted the threads, not Jerry. Don't assume things.

Listen, you guys are more then welcome to participate in the forum and share knowldge and experiences. However, I do have issues with threads started solely to initiate conflict.

You talk about 'building bridges' between brand loyalty, yet all you have done so far at JF is contribute to the destruction of such a bridge.

Personally, I have no issues with your vehicles or with you in general. I am just trying to keep this from blowing up into some type of forum war.

Everyone here has the same hobby. I wheel with Tacos, Jeeps, H2's, Fords, etc. The vehicle driven does not matter. DO we give each other crap at the fire after the day is over? Of course, and that is all in good fun.

However, it is the attitude that you guys are displaying in both this thread and on JF that does matter.

I realize that some of the people from JF are prodding you on, but try to be the bigger person that you all seem to claim to be, and move on. Contribute in a positive manner to JF and no one there will mind. And I won't ahve to close anymore threads.

This is becoming ridiculous.