View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JT:
Pirate is the land of $hit talking.... It wouldnt matter if you guys went up lower 2 in reverse with no lockers, they would still be dicks to you. Thats just how Pirate is. Im glad you guys had fun Sunday and got to ride a good bit. I was very impressed with how you guys and girls ran those big ass rigs up there.

If you Search on the PBB, you will see that I post every trip I take on the forum, it wasnt anything special for you guys.

And as for where that guy got the body damage count, I have no idea... I didnt get to see your rigs till I looked at the pics you posted.
So, exactly where did you tell us it was cleanup weekend and would be the busiest weekend Tellico has and where did you give us any kind of details about the trails in the WEEKS leading up to the ride in the PMs.

You punked out and tried to nominate yourself trail boss and couldn't even make it to the damn trails because you were not, even in the least, trying to help us out to make a good ride for several that were first timers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<h1>PWN3D</h1>