View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 05:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Jorpoop,
Wanna bet?
As for taking the guys in Tacomas- done it. I watched as a couple of TRD tacos tried to get over a couple of obstacles for about 30 minutes. After some serious bouncing and grinding they finally made it through. They then stood and leered at my H2 like the uninformed tools that they were. I took the exact same line they had and walked right over the rocks. Now we've all seen those "priceless" pics, right? Well that was the classic "priceless" moment.

When are ALL of you guys going to figure out that we don't give a **** what you inbred f*cks think. Do you want us to come to where you play and knock the dicks out of your mouths? Just go play with your toys and we'll play with ours. You don't see us coming( well maybe you've seen us cuming if you happened to get home from work early) into your little piss-ant taco(what a faggy name to call your rig) forum and start ****, now do you?
If you've got any nads left after that little mishap with the chip-toothed transvestite that's your dad, then next time you come in here don't do it anonymously.